A grand staircase library with plenty of reading material and historic interest...
The Library furnished New Orleans apartment loft is truly a unique experience for living and relaxation. With its grand staircase library as the focal point, plenty of reading material and historic interest for you to enjoy. The wood is all reclaimed cypress from within the home repurposed into an historic treasure.
Walk to the shops, restaurants and bars on Magazine: Steins, District, Charcoal, and many more! truly one of the most vibrant sections of the city for walkability.
- Kitchen is with all new VIKING appliances, gas cooking, quartz counters.
- Samsung Washer/Dryer.
- Bathoom has a jazuzzi tub and a vanity handmade by a local designer out of reclaimed cypress wood, with a beautilf glass basin and wall faucet.
- Bedroom has an original fireplace, King memory foam mattress, luxury sheets and pillows and comforter. Truly a heavenly bed.
- Living room has a 42 inch SONY television, sofa and loads of comfort.
- Dining table for 4 that is an original Louisiana Craftsman table, quintessential.
This furnished New Orleans apartment also has additional office space on the second level, making it a perfect choice to live while fulfilling a medical residency or continuing your education at one of New Orleans’ prestigious colleges. It’s located just minutes from Downtown, making it an ideal choice for someone working in the CBD. Buses and streetcars are within walking distance from this property.
Off street parking for one car is included. All utilities (Gas, electric, WIFI, cable) and monthly housekeeping is included.
Check availability and book now:
“Christian was the perfect host- he communicated with me promptly and was more than happy to answer any questions I might have, including giving us restaurant and other local area recommendations.” View more…