The Christian Shane Listing Coordination Package includes overseeing all aspects of sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement. Listing Coordination is $300.00 per listing and can paid at closing. When checking out, enter the coupon code provided by the Christian Shane Properties Compliance Manager to checkout and have the cost of Listing Management carried over to the closing associated with the order.
Listing Management Includes:
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Consult & coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements & marketing activities.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
Coordinate showings & obtain feedback.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses.
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.