“Christian Shane Property Management focuses on one key element: to care for your home and property as if it were our own. Period.”Christian Galvin
#1 leaders in the Gulf States region with over $1 billion in transactions
Christian Shane Properties seeks first to listen and understand. We know our client’s motivation behind leasing out investment property, and we treat the property and tenant as if it were our own. Through our extensive market expertise, top-rated vendor selections, and management experience, we have a track record of success with property management.
To begin, our Property Management Team will…
- Meet with the investment property owner(s), via online or in-person, to discover what’s most important to the investor(s).
- Tour the property to gain a better understanding of the needs of the physical property and the wants of the investor(s).
- Once the property has been accepted into the Christian Shane Properties Management Portfolio, the investment property owner(s) will have an online portal established for them. This portal will serve as a means of communication and income processing.
Our Real Estate Sales Advisors know the markets in which we operate and effectively market the property to procure as many viable tenants as possible. Once the tenants have completed our application process, our Tenant Services Department will thoroughly vet the applicant and look for any positives or potential negatives. After the applicant has passed our vetting process, our package of information is presented to the investment property owner(s) for the final approval in the tenant selection process.
Tenant Placement Services:
- Properties are marketed with a Christian Shane Properties Real Estate Advisor.
- The Real Estate Advisor will market the property to procure potential tenants for screening.
All of the prospective tenants are screened before presenting to the property owner for selection. Christian Shane Properties Tenant Services will to check for:
- Credit (debt obligations in correlation to income)
- Income/Ability to pay
- Prior Rental History
- Criminal Background Check
- Any Additional Concerns
Once prospective tenants are fully screened, the tenant file is presented to the property owner for the property owner to decide if they wish to accept the prospect as a tenant.
Tenants pay an application fee for screening.
Lease Preparation, Signing, & Move-In
- After the property owner has accepted the tenant, the lease is prepared.
- A date is scheduled for lease signing. The lease is first presented to the tenant and signed. Once all of the tenants have signed, the lease is sent to the property owner for signatures.
- After all the signatures have been obtained, we schedule a move-in date with the tenant. A video inventory of the property is taken before move-in to show the state of the property before the tenancy begins. The video is shared with the tenant, property owner, and saved with Christian Shane Properties.
Our Services are Extensive & Include,
but not limited to:
- Online Rental Payments
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Emergency Maintenance Services
- Routine Property Maintenance
- Lease Agreement Compliance
- Eviction Filing
- Act as Registered Agent
- Accounting Services
- Operating and Reserves Account Management
- Monthly funds Distribution
- Annual accounting and reporting
- Security Deposit Management
- Security Bond Management
- Payment Management Services
- Insurance, etc.
- Mortgage Payment Management
- Property Taxes Payment and Management
Our Property Managers
We strictly follow all National, State, and Local Fair Housing Guidelines and firmly believe in the equal treatment of all prospective tenants.
Working together with Christian Shane Properties Management team to fix any maintenance issues that might arise during tenancy.
Working with investors to build or renovate properties to be market-ready condition. This service maximizes the potential rental income
Contact Us Today
Discover how Christian Shane Properties Management can increase returns and free up time for investors.