The Christian Shane Transaction Coordination Package includes overseeing all aspects of seller transaction from executed purchase agreement to closing. Transaction Coordination is $500.00 per transaction side (i.e. buyer or seller) and can paid at closing. When checking out, enter the coupon code provided by the Christian Shane Properties Compliance Manager to checkout and have the cost of Transaction Management carried over to the closing associated with the order.
Transaction Management Includes:
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule & coordinate closing process.
- Input all client information into client database system.
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day & 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.